Friday, September 4

INSPIRE

Today I got an email that the first CD that was done by Susan Boyle, has gone to #1.  I was so inspired by her.  I was inspired that she took a chance and did something that she had never done before.  I enjoy listening to her voice. 

I am always thinking how can I be a better person????? How do and/or how can I be of help those I love.  I love to see my neices and nephews succeed, and they do in SO many ways.  I am proud of each and every one of them, even though I am not close to many of them.

I challenge you and mostly myself to look at those who you look up to and ask yourself, 'What makes them so great, special, or incredible to you?'.    Then ask yourself how you can be special in yours neices and nephews life.  One thing I think is to be thinking about them, praying for them, that they will have courage in their lives.   To be interested in their lives and listen positively to what they have to say.

Happily Posted by Auntie An

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online